Construction & Tradesmen Insurance
Liability cover is a vital necessity for everyone in business. It’s no different to those working in the construction trade. From the ‘one man band’ operation to the the large Building/Development firm there is need for a liability policy that will provide sufficient protection for you against legal liabilities for injury or damage to employees or third parties arising out of the operation of your business.
Who is a Third Party??
A Third Party is not only the customer/company you are carrying the work out for. It is the visitor to your business premises or place of work or any member of the general public that may be in the vicinity of your work or business.
We at McSharry Foley advise & assist you in establishing the specific construction & tradesmen insurance covers you require for your business.
- Employers Liability: Protects your business against your legal liability to employees for injury, illness, disease or death occurring during their course of employment.
- Public Liability: Protects your business against your legal liability to third parties for any injury occurring to them or any damage to their property arising from the operation of your business.
- Products Liability: Protects your business against your legal liability to third parties for any injury or damage to their property arising from defective goods or products supplied by you.
We at McSharry Foley offer quotations & cover to all varying occupations in this area.
Due to the vast levels of experience & expertise in our Commercial Team we can offer flexibility in the cover required and work with you to provide a solution to meet your company & contract needs.
Here are just a few examples of how we can make it more simple for you:
- Prompt Quotation
- Cover Note issued on date of policy inception on request
- Prompt issue of Annual Policy documents
- Completion of Relevant Forms on Request – E.G SEAI/ Ber Assessment forms
- Flexibility to increase liability Limits to meet required contracts -€ 6,500,000 Public Liability
- Option to increase Height & Depth Limits on request
- Offer a wide range of additional policy covers
Additional Covers on Offer:
- Contractors All Risks: Provides cover for loss or damage to property whilst under construction. Cover can be extended to include Loss or damage to material & temporary building & their contents, Hired in Plant,Construction Plant & Equipment.Professional Fees & Debris Removal can also be included on request.
- Commercial Motor/Special Types: Cover can be offered on an individual policy basis or fleet basis.
- Engineering Insurance: To meet your statutory obilgations & HSA requirements we can arrange inspection cover on all relevant plant
- Professional Indemnity: Where your contract or business description involves you giving advises to others you may have a necessity or be required to hold Professional Indemnity Insurance. Professional Indemnity cover protects your business from actions resulting from allegations of Negligence or Breach of professional duty of care. Any mistake or ill advise given can cost a company substantially particulary if it causes financial loss to a third party.
Why not give us a call today regarding your construction & tradesmen insurance cover: 071-9142499